Lost Vegas - Urban Expansion Gone Wrong
I’ll be breaking this set up into a few posts because of the the sheer volume of content that I have to share. This is from a multi unit complex on Gibson Street called “The Vantage”. A the time of construction units were selling from $400,00 to $2.5 Million. The downturn shuttered the project and it is not literally rotting from the inside out. It’s a frequent location for drug deals and other criminal activity and has sustained massive vandalism.
It’s truly a shame, considering the sheer scale of the project. It is a beautiful design and the location truly does have a wonderful overlook of the entire city. At this point, it may have to be torn down.
- sagebrushandsilver reblogged this from danielrolle
- rj-gat reblogged this from bgatdula
- rj-gat likes this
- meggs likes this
- makaio reblogged this from bgatdula
- bgatdula reblogged this from danielrolle and added:
- brandonwuzhere reblogged this from danielrolle and added:
- danielrolle posted this